What do I get out of contributing to Divine Magazine?
You will be able to include 2 links in the body of your post. Links are do follow links.
Do you have any guidelines to follow?
- At least 800 words (more than 1000 is preferable).
- A few quality images to support the article (with full copyright license)
- Informational article (should not be self-promoting) and well researched.
- A unique article which has not been published anywhere else. No copy-pasted articles from anywhere else, even your own site.
- Authors byline should be of 250 words. Include a small paragraph crediting yourself as an author. Make it interesting and include a link to your site and/or social media account
- We like internal linking, so include a link or two to a relevant post on our site. You may also link out to other relevant posts on the web if you like – but no more than two links, please. We do review this and may reject the article or request a change if we don’t care about URL choice.
Sponsored and commercial posts
Sponsored and commercial posts are charged at a rate of $30 per post.
You may include a maximum of three promotional links in your post as long as they don’t contravene our No-Go list. Links are do follow links.
The post will be published under our account and not marked as sponsored. If you need a post published on a specific date, please write a note at the bottom of the article and we will arrange it.
We only accept payment through PayPal.
Our PayPal address is email@example.com
Affiliate Promotional links in your content are not permitted.
If your article is accepted and published, you agree to grant divinemagazine.biz copyright
After you have clicked on the submit post button your post will get status pending for approval from our editorial team.
You will be notified by email when the post is live. Your posts may appear in a few days, weeks, or months’ time. We do not guarantee any specific posting date without prior discussion. If we don’t believe the topic you submitted will be of interest to our readers we will reject your post and you will be notified by email.
Be warned – Spammy Posts
There’s a wonderful article written on these and we tend to use their guidelines.
So, if we feel your post falls into this category and ticks a lot of these boxes, we will not accept it and your email address will be blocked.