Hi there and first of all thanks so much for your interest in contributing a guest article to Divine Magazine.
If you’re interested in submitting a guest post to us (and we love guest posts of all sorts!) here’s some info that may help you in your next steps. If you’ve submitted anything to us recently requesting a feature or promotion post, potential interview with an artist, or music post, please bear with us while we review it. We’ll respond as soon as we can.
We’re always interested in featuring professionally written guest posts, providing they fit in with the integrity and content of our site which is lifestyle, general entertainment, books, social issues, LGBTQ and music. To list a few of the main topics we don’t publish – related to religion, gambling, politics, specific diet plans, IT programming and development or debt-related/finance. These are our primary ‘No-Go’ areas.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Pass Copyscape/ must be unique and in future and past not publish anywhere
- Articles are around 700 to 1,200 words in length.
- Remove all formatting from your article such as italics, bold and emoticons
- Must have at least two high-quality images related to the content and if you get them on the Internet they should have sources. If you need to source images, we’d recommend using Pixabay. We’d prefer pictures are sent separately as .jpg or .png and are no bigger in size than width 700, rather than be embedded in the document. If they are sent separately, make sure to tell us in your Word document where you’d like them situated in the text.
- Do not use your own affiliate links in your guest post.
- You get 1 link to your short bio at the end of the post i.e. link to your website, blog or social media.
- Your article should contain no more than one promotional backlink to external websites in support of your post. Links CAN be included in your guest post which are being used for information purposes or highlighting the topic you are writing about, and which are not inducing anyone to buy or join anything.
- Links for free guest posts are no-follow links.
Send along your guest post to [email protected], using the above guidelines to format your post. Please don’t contact us all the time asking when it will go up. As soon as the post is scheduled or live, we’ll let you know. Posts may only appear in a few weeks, or months’ time. We do NOT guarantee any specific posting date without prior discussion.
Sponsored Posts/Professional Commercial Guest Posts Promoting your services or products (authors and selected contributors excluded)
Posts created by you with the specific intention of directing people to another site via external sites is classed as free advertising in our view. Commercial Guest posts are defined as ‘including links to external sites with the intention of those links soliciting sales or business for the service or product provider’.
We define this link as an inducement to purchase or join something where the user needs to pay to the benefit of a third party.
Sponsored and commercial posts are shown as such and charged at a rate of $30 per post. You may include three promotional links in your post as long as they don’t contravene our No-Go list. We reserve the right to request an additional amount of $5 per link if we deem your post to contain too many purchase links. This is decided at our discretion and we will make you aware of any cost for your submitted post prior to accepting and publishing your article. Links are do follow links.
By sending your sponsored guest post to us, you are guaranteeing that it is unique content, not subject to copyright of any kind and that you give Divine Magazine the right to feature it.
All guest posts will remain on our website permanently, even if moved to an archive.
- We only accept payment through PayPal.
- An invoice will be sent to you via E-mail.
- The payment shall be made in U.S. dollars.
Payment would need to be done upon receipt of your post. Should payment not be fulfilled at that time, i.e. prior to the article going live but showing it has been scheduled on our website, we will delete your post immediately and will not accept any further submissions from you. Once the article is live, the live link will be sent to you.
If the post does not go live for any reason, i.e. technical difficulties or you change your mind, then this amount will be refunded in full to you via Paypal within 48 hours.
There’s a wonderful article written on these and we tend to use their guidelines.
So, if we feel your post falls into this category and ticks a lot of these boxes, we will not accept it and your email address will be blocked. We’re very busy and we want to see only the good stuff. So please don’t send them to us.
You could also avail yourself of our cheap advertising rates here if you wished to promote more sales-oriented items or services and wish for your advert to remain in place.