Thank you for your interest in guest posting. We’re always looking for new guest authors and we welcome individual bloggers to contribute high-quality guest posts. Before you send us your work, read the editorial guidelines below.
Become a Guest Writer
Benefits to Guest Writers
We offer the following benefits to guest writers on our blog:
- A bio at the end of each post and 1 link in the author bio (do follow) The link should be to your personal website, your personal blog or social media account.
- Promotion of your post on our social media channels
Guest Writer Guidelines and Expectations
We only accept original articles that haven’t been published online before. Once your article appears on Divine Magazine, you can quote it on your blog or website and use excerpts with a link to your article on Divine Magazine. All contributors are solely responsible for the content, originality and accuracy of their submissions. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, refuse to publish or remove any content from the site for any reason whatsoever. If your article is accepted and published, you agree to grant divinemagazine.biz copyright (we fully own the content) and you can’t publishing the same piece of content on your own site or even on other people’s sites.
Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
Recommended Article Length: 500 – 2500 words.
Use headings, subheadings and numbered lists/bullets to structure your writing.
A few quality images to support the article (with full copyright license)
Informational article (should not be self-promoting) and well researched.
Double-check before submission- We only accept guest posts that use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Due to the number of submissions we receive, entries that require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
The Editorial Team has the final say on all articles sent to Divine Magazine. They reserve the right to change, edit, alter, modify or reject any articles, which have been sent to them. This is why we request writers to pay attention to all the guidelines mentioned on this page.
We like internal linking, so include a link or two to a relevant post on our site. You may also link out to other relevant posts on the web if you like – but no more than three links, please. We do review this and may reject the article or request a change if we don’t care about URL choice. In-article link has to lead to the page that is relevant to the subject of your article.
- Relevant articles/posts
- Sources of data, statistics or research
- Resources of value to the reader
- Affiliate links
- Links to your business website.
- Company social profile links
Blog Topics and Categories
Topics we consider are
- All things books and publishing related
- Entertainment and show business
- Music reviews and artists
- Film/TV reviews – check this link for more info http://divinemagazine.biz/submit-a-movie-or-a-tv-show-review/
- Health, Fitness, and Beauty
- Interiors & Design
- Food Recipes & Articles
- Food Travel Articles
- Drinks & Cocktail Recipes
- Wine Tips & Trick
- Real Estate
Forbidden topics, categories etc,
- Posts, links, text, or images promoting or advertising escort, erotic services, dating, or adult websites.
- Posts, links, text, or images promoting or advertising adult-oriented affiliate networks, such as pornography site signups.
- Posts, links, text, or images promoting gambling, sports betting & casino.
- Posts, links, text on topics about religion.
- Posts, links, text on topics about software development.
- Posts, links, text on topics about SEO.
- Posts, links, text on topics about debt/loan management.
- Posts, links, text on topics about bitcoin, cryptocurrency, etc.
- Posts, links, text on topics about terrorism and similar.
- Posts, links, text on topics about weapons and similar.
- Posts, links, text on topics about cannabis, cannabis products, CBD, marijuana and other similar drugs.
- Posts, links, text on topics about smoking, cigarettes, tobacco, etc.
- Posts, links, text on topics about alcohol and drug addiction.
Free Guest Posts
Include a 1-2 sentence bio and link to your social media profile or blog/website. You can pitch us your article by clicking on the Submit Free Guest Post link in the header.
Note: Our workload is heavy, so we ask that you please refrain from writing to us asking if your post is accepted. You will be notified by email when your post is live
Paid Guest Posts
Send your guest post submission in Word Doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to send your guest post with images as we do not add images on our own. Please include images as a separate attachment.
Once we have received your article submission, our editorial department will review the submission to ensure that it meets our submission guidelines. If we don’t believe the topic you submitted will be of interest to our readers we will reject your post and you will be notified by email.