Video production seems easy to you, but it actually is not that easy. It needs a lot of professional equipment, comprehensive experience, and quality resources to provide you a well-polished outcome.
No matter what kind of video you will be making, the quality of your video should be vital to conduct effectively with your clients, community, employees, or business partners. Corporate video, training video, event video, explainer video, or graphics video, all kinds of videos need to be made by the hands of professionals.
With that being said, the video production you’ll be choosing should also be qualified. Because a well-crafted video can take your business to the next level. It builds more and more engagement. In fact, nowadays, people tend to think visually when it comes to shopping or marketing. So, it’s an effective tool to get tons of visual buyers. Here are 3 key reasons why should we pay for professional products for our company.
1. Save yourself time and money
When you are an expert, your business thrives. Just like that, it goes the same for professional production as well. They know the standard of the industry and works to optimize a video to sell your product. It’s easy to spend money in a motion picture company. Securing locations, equipment, actors, directors, gaffers, permits, and whatnot? They have the most equipment in-house with the experience and connections that are needed to achieve whatever is needed. It allows them to focus on the work while creating a concept and strategies for your video which will grab the attention of your customers on the internet and in the field.
Moreover, you won’t have to doubt the lighting techniques, or camera angles, or parameters required by social media or a video hosting website if you hire professional video production. They will assure you that your time and money will be saved vastly. Also, you won’t have to spend excessive money on buying expensive film equipment and spend hours and hours trying to watch tutorial videos on YouTube. Your time is pretty darn valuable. Right? So, it’s the biggest advantage to have a professional team to take care of your corporate video.
2. Marketing strategy
Your customers expect a high-production value. If you don’t work with a professional production company, you might end up harming your business’s reputation. Because, according to Forbes, 64% of your website visitors pick your product based on the fact that you provide them a good-quality video.
I want you to imagine with me now. A visitor visits your website or your Facebook page. He scrolls all the pages for a good piece of information, but nothing really catches his eyes. Then te may go to your About Us page or Bio and finds a bunch of texts and a few pictures at best. He becomes bored and impatient, and then he leaves your site without really engaging with your product.
On the other hand, imagine, he visits your website or your front page and finds a video immediately. He clicks on the video and he finds your brand’s story in a minute. He gets interested in your brand. He tends to head to more pages, an online store, or your restaurant’s menu, whatever it is. He feels very satisfied and connected and wants to be a part of the community.
Anyone could make a video with better smartphones, tablets, and various cameras. But the quality and the marketing strategy that the professional video production company gives you is cannot be given by anyone else. They will give you crystal clear video footage which helps to gather more engagement for your company.
3. Video making strategy
Planning: Directors and cinematographers have years and years of experience in the filmmaking industry. They work on various kinds of projects, from $5 student films to million-dollar syndicated television films. Every facet of the project is consciously planned out when you work with Viddedit Professional Video Editing Services or Video Caddy Video Editing Services. Such as script, shortlist, production plans, storyboards, budgets, etc. are carefully planned out, and they allow the content to impact best on your audience. They have the ability to collaborate to make the product as unique as they can.
• Lighting: People who are a professional vlogger or work for a video production company, they know to illuminate subjects and highlight the scenery by lighting for quality imagery. It’s pretty much more difficult for them if the subject is human. Nobody knows, better than Gaffers, that how angles of light can make a face-flattering or unflattering.
• Sound: Audiences care more about audio than bad looking at footage. The background noise can be very annoying after you finish the whole video recording process. It is very common as the microphones are built into the camera itself. It can’t be controlled by anyone but the professionals. They know exactly how to get a quality sound.
• Directing: You can’t tell how hard it is to be on a camera. With the lights, cameras, flags, audio equipment, wires everywhere, there are a lot of people staring at you while you’re working. The directors tell subjects what to wear, he or she coaches them professionally. It helps to make the video look well-crafted.
• Editing: After all the video recording processes, video editing is a must. It is a post-process job done by professionals. They rearrange, add, or remove sections of video clips or audio clips. They apply color correction, filters, and other necessary enhancements. They also create transitions between clips. They know how to outsource video editing.
Ultimately, you have a gaping hole in your marketing strategy if you aren’t valuing video content enough. For that reason, it is very important to hire a video production company that is skillful, talented and has the necessary resources to meet your specifications.
This guest post was written by John O. Brooks.
John is a professional Vlogger, technologist and content developer. He loves to write about videography because that is all he has been doing all his life.