Weddings are very special moments for couples. Every couple has dreamt about a beautiful and perfect wedding ceremony. But for a perfect wedding, substantial planning is required.
Flowers are the most important part of the wedding in all cultures and the wedding is incomplete without them. They showcase the personality of the hosts and their lifestyles. The choice of flower arrangement also reflects the taste of the bride and groom. A theme of flowers on the wedding day gives a very beautiful finishing touch to the wedding. If you want, you can get faux orchid for flower arrangement in your wedding. Wedding flowers can be simple or designer it will depend on the type of wedding you have planned and your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips that will help you select the perfect wedding flowers that will showcase your personality, taste, and lifestyle in front of your guests and you will feel proud of your choice.
1. Budget: Flowers are costly thus; you have to be extra cautious when you are selecting flowers. You should understand that spending a lot on floral arrangements might not be realistic that’s why you should select a florist who can give you the best rates in the market. You should select the arrangements that are unique, stylish and gives a larger than life impression. Your creativity can help you save a lot of money. You should maintain your budget while purchasing flowers for your wedding because the budget should not be altered for flowers.
2. Less is more: This is a crucial point to remember that flowers are just a splash of colors that will act as icing on the cake. Overuse of flowers may spoil the overall look. Therefore you have to be conscious in selecting the number of flowers.
3. Placement: This is another important thing to be considered. Good and sensible placement can create a sense that you have more floral arrangements than actually, you have.
4. Classic flowers: There are some classic choices of flowers that can never go wrong such as roses, lilies, orchids. But it doesn’t mean that you only select only these flowers.
5. Meanings of flowers: Every flower is an expression of different emotions such as a rose that depicts love. You can learn how to express yourself with the help of flowers and select your flowers accordingly.
6. Take references: You should look at the bridal magazines, books, e-magazines, and blogs related to a wedding this will give you many different ideas on the same. You can also take help from your florists and interior decorator.
- Advertisement -
7. Mix and match: You can try to mix different types of flowers. Flowers are flowers and they are beautiful whether they are costly or cheap. So don’t get stuck in one breed. You can also mix some artificial flowers to control your budget.
8. Flowers with fragrance: Use stronger smelling flowers in your wedding. This will not only add a beautiful aroma and fragrance to the wedding but also give the impression that there are a lot of flowers. You can use flowers like jasmine and sweet peas.
9. Color: It is the most important decision that has to be taken. Color should match the theme and location of the wedding and it should enhance the overall look of the place. If you will choose the colors according to the seasonal flowers your expense will come down drastically.
10. Season: The time of your wedding will play an important role in the selection of wedding flowers. Non-seasonal flowers will cost far more expensive the seasonal flowers. Other than winter, summer and spring flowers there are flowers available all around the year you can pick one from them.
These are a few tips that will help you select the best wedding flowers for your wedding day
© 2019 – 2022, Contributor. All rights reserved.