This recipe is only a guide to prepare a delicious addition to any breakfast, brunch, or lunch. Use your favorite fruits or the ones in season. I recommend not more than one piece of fruit per two people or you’ll have more fruit salad than you want.
Fresh Fruit Salad
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- Lemon juice
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 15 seedless red grapes, cut in half
- Small handful blueberries
- Small handful raspberries
In a glass serving bowl, combine the apple, pear, and banana. Sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent the fruit from turning brown. Gently stir. Add in the remaining fruit.
Cover with plastic wrap then set in the refrigerator to chill until time to serve.