Clelia FELIX is a composer/songwriter ; from her instrumental compositions for compilations and media (fashion brands, TV, documentaries…) to her « electro-pop » songs, she handles everything (songwriting, arrangements, recording, artwork…).
Since her very young age, Clelia FELIX always listened to a lot of music (various genres). She has started music at 7 years old, learning classical piano. Very quickly, she began to create her own melodies and to play the songs she heard on the radio.
As a teenager, she discovered electronic music (Jean-Michel Jarre, Jan Hammer, Vangelis, Giorgio Moroder…) and she had her first synthesizer. She also listened a lot to Elton John, Phil Collins, Supertramp, Genesis…
Year after year, she built her home-studio : first, she composed instrumental tracks (her music is often described as « cinematographic ») then she started writing songs influenced by Elton John.
Even if she has studied literature (she got a Ph.D. in Literature), she always wanted to be a professional composer.
After releasing two albums (“Road Movie” and “Somewhere Anywhere”), her music is noticed by DJs and is played on many radios around the world : France Inter (Didier Varrod), Radio FG, Radio Néo, BBC Asian Network, Ibiza Global Radio, Couleur 3 (La planète bleue), Below Zero (San Francisco)…
Since then, her music appears on prestigious and luxury projects : music for the Buddha Bar in Dubai, Cafe del Mar, Porsche Design (this project has won the World Luxury Award 2012 in Monte Carlo), Fashion TV…
Her music has been used in TV series : Dexter, Lipstick Jungle, Lilyhammer.
— DISCOGRAPHY —
– “Road Movie” (LP – 10 tracks) : electro down-tempo/chillout
– “Somewhere, Anywhere” (LP – 10 tracks) : electro down-tempo/chillout
– “Just With Flowers” (E.P. – 4 tracks) : electro/folk songs
– “Leisure Times” (E.P. – 5 tracks) : deep-house
– “Seaside View” (Lad Records) : LP down-tempo/chillout
– “Keep Watching The Stars” (Lad Records) : LP down-tempo/chillout
– “Stories” (Lad Records) : EP down-tempo/Electro-pop