Your flight is booked, and now it is time to select the hotel you will be staying in on your upcoming vacation. The hotel you choose is going to be your home away from home, so you need to make sure that it is welcoming, comfortable and convenient.
Staying in a subpar hotel can ruin your entire holiday, so it is important to choose one that meets all your needs and suits your budget. The Diwa Club by Alila Goais the ultimate choice if you are looking to make your vacation a luxurious experience.
Important Factors to Consider When Choosing a Hotel
What are the factors you should consider before you make the final decision on a hotel? There are quite a few – some more obvious than others. While you can make some exceptions to the less important ones, there are a few major factors that you need to consider when finalizing on a hotel.
- Location: If you are on a leisure trip, be it alone or with family or friends, you need to make sure that the hotel you choose is in a convenient location. This means that it should be in the proximity of all the popular spots in the city. A central location makes it easy for you to visit all of the famous tourist attractions without having to travel far. You can spend the time you save on other more enjoyable activities. Choosing a hotel that is conveniently located not only saves time but will also help ensure that your trip is more enjoyable in general.
- Amenities: Modern players in the hospitality industry understand the importance of providing their clients with a variety of top-notch services and amenities. In the competitive world of hotels, hotels that provide their guests with the best of everything are obviously favoured more by visitors. The main amenities you should keep an eye out for include Wi-Fi, breakfast, air conditioning and parking. While these might not be important to you specifically, they serve as an example of the types of amenities you should keep in mind.
- Reviews: Reading reviews is a great way to find out about the quality of any hotel. When you do this, you should try to only look at the most recent ones – reviews that were written in the past year or so. Old reviews, say from five years ago, will probably not give you an accurate picture of the hotel at present. Going through negative reviews is a good idea, even if some complaints do not worry you. When going through bad reviews, you should pay attention to patterns. If you notice that most guests are complaining about location, Wi-Fi issues, or noise outside the rooms, then it is likely that you will experience the same. You should assess these trends and decide whether or not they will make a difference to you.
- Reputation: It is important to bear in mind that hotels that are part of a reputable group are significantly better than standalone ones. Generally, people expect a certain standard from well-known chains because their reputation is at stake. The Diwa Club by Alila Goa is the ultimate choice and is part of the Hyatt brand, so you can expect high-quality services and amenities during your stay. Reputed hotel brands offer loyalty programs that come with many benefits for you, such as room upgrades, free breakfast, early check-ins and late checkouts.
- Accessibility and Safety: Choosing a hotel that is easily accessible from the airport or train station is always a good idea. A free airport shuttle is a major bonus if your hotel provides one. Your hotel should also be in close proximity to public transport so that you can easily travel around the city without spending a fortune. The cost of taxis and Ubers can add up to a lot. Additionally, the area that your hotel is located in should be a secure one so that you always feel safe approaching it, even at late hours. If you are travelling with kids or a solo female traveller, you need to take extra precautions to keep yourself safe.
- Fine Print: Have you found a great deal on an excellent hotel? Are you ready with your credit card? Before you jump in on the deal, make sure that you read the fine print. It is crucial to check details like resort fees, taxes, cancellation policy, tipping policy, no-show policy, etc. You should also check if the hotel will save the details of your credit card for future reference or do an immediate debit, and whether they are charging only a deposit or the full amount. It is a good idea to sort out these matters now rather than regretting not doing so later.
- Value: You should do a comparison of different hotel prices simultaneously when choosing a hotel. There is nothing wrong in asking if they offer discounts and other offers that save you money. All you are doing is asking for the best value for your hard-earned money! To find out how you can save money on the hotel you will be staying in, do research on the value added services that various hotels are providing and choose the one that works best for you. You will be pleased to know that many luxurious hotels and resorts in Goa offer attractive packages, schemes and offers to give you value for your money.
You should keep in mind that the hotel you choose for your holiday directly affects the pleasure of your trip. This is why it is so important to take great care in picking the hotel you will be staying in. When you keep the factors mentioned above in mind during your hotel search, you can make sure that you enjoy every minute of your vacation.
The Diwa Club by Alila Goa – Giving You Luxury and Comfort in Every Way
The Diwa Club by Alila Goa is the ultimate in luxury, and it is the best place to stay in when you visit Goa. With world-class services and amenities provided by a friendly team of professionals, your stay at the resort will be nothing short of perfect. To make your holiday in Goa the trip of a lifetime, choose The Diwa Club and soak in the luxury and comfort it offers.