Quality sanitary ware is a must for every home. If you installed poor-quality sanitary ware while repairing or renovating, this is fraught with mold formation, flooding, cracks, and more repairs.
This affects the condition and appearance of the house and also significantly impacts the amount of effort and money spent. What sanitary ware to choose to be sure it is high-quality and modern? Let’s figure it out.
It is necessary to carefully consider the choice of plumbing and sanitary ware. Here are some practical tips:
- Choose a trusted manufacturer. Pitch on companies that have been working for years in this industry and have successfully established themselves on the market. Listen to the advice of friends or read reviews about the company on the Internet.
- Match your sanitary ware to your home design. The right equipment can complement and decorate your interior.
- Choose durable and hypoallergenic materials.
- The product must have an adequate value for money. If the price for good materials is too low, you should not order such a product. The quality can be many times worse.
- Check the quality. If a company is confident in the quality of its products, it provides a warranty for the goods. So, you can be sure of a refund in the case of a breakdown or malfunction.
Aquatica is a world-famous bathroom ware manufacturer with over 10 years of working experience. The company is widely known for the excellent quality of all products as well as for innovative award-winning materials. AquateX and NeroX are durable and hypoallergenic materials suitable for all types of sanitary ware. They are easy to clean and look stylish in any décor.
The Most Popular Products
The most popular Aquatica products are freestanding baths and vessel sinks. These two items work together perfectly to create a stylish bathroom. The cost of a freestanding tub is from $1,400 to $55,000 depending on the size and materials.
The service offers matt and glossy vessel sinks made from exclusive materials at reasonable prices. For example, a 17 inch vessel sink may cost as low as $350.