Hi, Faye here. Thanks for having me. It’s great to be here at Divine Magazine
Faye: “My favorite Christmas festivity is cozying up on the couch with the fam looking at the tree lights and watching old Christmas movies with a warm cup of coffee or hot chocolate.”
Jon: “I’m all down for food and liquor, I just like Santa hats cause they’re cozy.”
Jared: “like soft guitar jams by a fireplace or a tv fireplace.”
- 4 oz Butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 cups Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups Powdered Sugar, sifted
- 12 oz Dark Chocolate Chips, melted
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat.
- Add in the brown sugar and milk, and bring to boil for about 2-3 minutes, do not stir.
- Remove saucepan from heat, and stir in the crunchy Peanut Butter and Vanilla Extract, mixing well. Add in the sifted Powdered Sugar, a little at a time until well blended, stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add in the Chocolate Chips and melt in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until Chocolate is melted, smooth and glossy.
- (If using the Chocolate layer) Pour half of the mixture into a 8 inch square baking tray. Pour the melted chocolate layer and carefully pour and top with the remaining Peanut Butter spreading out evenly. If using only the Peanut Butter mixture, then simply spread out the entire mixture completely. Place in the fridge to chill completely at least 1-2 hours.
- Cut the fudge into squares with a sharp knife (may have to take out of fridge for about 10 minutes to allow the chocolate layer to soften enough to cut), turn out of the pan and store in an airtight container in a cool place. Will keep for up to 2 weeks.
You can also use the Chocolate layer as the base or crust. Another option is to make the fudge in mini muffin pans lined with baking paper cups. Adding layers according to preference, place in the fridge to cool and set. Delish!
© Little Figgy Food https://www.littlefiggy.com/peanut-butter-fudge/
Indie Pop Rock musician Faye is an award winning musician based out of Columbus, OH. Faye began her performance stage career at age 6 as the youngest act in her school talent show.
Since then, she has gone on to compose over 100 original scores, teach herself guitar, win numerous talent competitions, become an avid music business entrepreneur, joined many music associations and created her own band with members Jon Leonard(guitar), Jared Knutson(guitar/drums) and Jenna Jaworski (bass)
Be a part of Faye and her bands journey by following her on all social media or go to the website www.fayeband.com to join the mailing list!
© 2021, Divine Magazine. All rights reserved.