- Advertisement -

Review Detail

Books CC Cat Clontz January 13, 2018 384
Simply Amazing
Overall 

I am a brand new reader of this author; indeed, I’d actually never even heard of her before volunteering to read this book. I have clearly been missing out! Breathe is a stunning conclusion to a series, but having not read the other four books, I still don’t feel that I was left out of any inside information. I’m sure, however, that it would certainly be enhanced had I read the others first. Also, let me state right off the bat that this is a non-shifting omegaverse mpreg story, so if you don’t care for that, you’ve been warned.

This is the story of an omega, Oliver, for whom life is one struggle after the next, and an alpha, Marshall, for whom life is coming to an end three years after a ruinous medical diagnosis. While Oli grapples with life, trying to get his feet back under him, Marshall has the means to survive his diagnosis, but doesn’t have the will.

This story took me to places I’d not traveled before. I loved that there was this extraordinary situation right from the start, that it wasn’t an alpha saving his omega, but rather the pair saving each other. The uniqueness allowed a fresh breeze to waft through the whole. The pacing was on point throughout the entirety, and the character growth on both sides was huge, with eyes opening on both sides as opposed to just one pushing the other to learn.

You will note that this is marked BDSM. However, it is more BDSM-lite, with nothing heavy beyond verbal commands. If BDSM normally turns you off, you should still have no issue at all with the sexy times. Speaking of which, there are plenty of them, and they are blazing!

I enjoyed every page of this book, even when I was thoroughly frustrated with Marshall, and I am rating it at 4.5 stars. It is simply amazing, and I cannot recommend it highly enough. If you are unfamiliar with this author, may I suggest that you reach out immediately and get your hands on this. You’ll discover a whole new world and an author you’ll be thankful to have tried!

**Same worded review will appear on Goodreads and Amazon.com.** 

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?