Nobody likes being treated like a piece of meat do they?
In the latest episode of Steam Room Stories, Chris Boudreaux and Tyler Reichmeier share their frustration at being seen as an object that women use for sex and very little else. Trying to understand their complaints, Evan Bonifant joins the conversation but he soon realizes there may be a reason that the guys are perceived the way they are. The episode also stars Jordan Jones.
To find out if Chris and Tyler are more than just buff, macho dudes you’ll have to watch the episode.
Have you ever wanted to be a steam room stud? Here’s your chance. Make an end-tag video!
The guys are inviting you (guys and gals) to create a video that could appear at the end of a Steam Room Stories episode. Follow the guidelines below, send us your video and we’ll select the best ones to use!
Not much to know. Just make a simple (flirty and funny helps but it’s not necessary) video that mentions one or more of the following call-to-actions:
- Please like or comment on the video
- Mention the award-winning romantic comedy movies Is It Just Me?, eCupid and/or The 10 Year Plan
- Join our newsletter for news and special promotions
- Subscribe to the Steam Room Stories channel
- We can’t use videos that do not have releases by the person who produced the video as well as the stars who appear in it.
- Please make the videos no larger than 720p – If the files are too large to email, please use http://www.wetransfer.com or dropbox.com or box.com
- Please no nudity beyond shirtless guys. No vulgarity, cursing or inappropriate sexual situations.
Selected videos will appear at the end of a STEAM ROOM STORIES episode. Other videos may appear on SteamRoomStories.com website and/or other promotional places like YouTube and our social media feeds.
– ENDS –
Steam Room Stories began on YouTube in 2010. Each webisode features a two-minute comedy sketch starring hot men in a steam room. Today, Steam Room Stories is a profit generating YouTube channel with over 46 million views and over 92,200 subscribers.
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]