Hi there. Thanks so much for showing an interest in having an Author Spotlight with Divine Magazine
It’s still in the early stages in its new name and format, but we certainly hope that it will grow.
If you’d like to see what our Author Spotlights look like, take a look here http://divinemagazine.net/book-stuff/author-spotlights
The questions are below. Feel free to change them, add one or ad lib. We really don’t mind. What I’d like you do is answer five of them and send them back to email@example.com , together with your:
- Short Author Bio
- Author Picture
- Your answers to the five questions you chose
- The book cover you’d like featured with the post
- The book blurb
- An excerpt if you’d like- not too raunchy please as we do have people under 18 accessing our site
- Any social media links you’d like included
Once we have this, the post will be scheduled and we’ll let you know when you are up! Many thanks for participating in this.
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions about the site or its services. I look forward to hearing from you.
Susan Mac Nicol
1. What inspired you to start writing?
2. How long have you been writing?
3. What advice would you give a new writer just starting out?
4. Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?
5. Who is your favorite author and why?
6. What, in your opinion, are the most important elements of good writing?
7. How do you develop your plot and characters?
8. What comes first, the plot or characters?
9. Tell us something about your newest release that is NOT in the blurb.
10. Are you working on anything at the present you would like to tell us about?
11. What are you reading now?
12. What books or authors have most influenced your own writing?
13. How do you come up with the titles to your books?
14. When did you first consider yourself a writer?
15. Describe your writing space.
16. What is the hardest part about writing for you?
17. What is your work schedule like when you are writing?
18. What would you say is your most interesting writing quirk?
19. What do you like to do when you are not writing?
20. What is the most surprising thing you discovered while writing your book(s)?
21. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
22. Do you hear from your readers much? What do they say?
23. What did you want to be when you grew up?
24. How do you do research for your books?